This shower was given to us by my work colleagues - staff, faculty, and graduate students. We had planned for it to be at our house, which was a good thing since I was on bedrest at that point! So everyone crowded into our tiny living room and enjoyed pizza and cupcakes. It was fun to see everyone since I hadn't been in the office for awhile. (of course I'm still staying in touch by email and doing some work from home, but it's not the same as seeing everyone in person). Our guests were generous and our party planners did a great job with decorations, food, and helping to set up the furniture ahead of time. Thank you to everyone for a great time!
Some of the grad students

Jason and I with our monkey shaped cupcake cake

Someone thought it would be cute to give us 3 baby dolls :)

Some cute decorations
I'm so sorry I missed it. It looks like y'all had a bunch of fun! Once we can get out from under the snow, I'm happy to bring lunch again. Just let me know when.
ReplyDelete