Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Growth Scan Update - 24w6d


The babies and I had a great growth scan today! Here are the stats:
Girl Baby A: 1 lb. 9 oz. (45th %ile)
Boy Baby B: 1 lb. 9 oz. (46th %ile)
Girl Baby C: 1 lb. 10 oz. (48th %ile)

There is only a 3% size difference between the babies, which the doctors say is a good thing. They have plenty of amniotic fluid, are moving around constantly, and have good heartrates. We got to see Baby C yawn, which was really cute.

So I have almost 5 pounds of baby in me! No wonder my belly is so big right now (close to the size of someone who is 35 weeks with a singleton).

My health is also good:
BP = 110/60
weight = let's just say I'm gaining appropriately
No signs of preterm labor

The doctors are pleased with my progress and say I couldn't be doing any better at this point. So I remain on "take it easy" status - no strict bedrest, but stay at home and off my feet as much as possible. I have some aches and pains, and I'm tired, of course, but I can't complain too much. I'm sure it will get much worse later on.

Next appt. in 2 weeks! That will give me time to figure out how to upload pictures and ultrasounds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment