Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Our 2nd shower

On Wednesday (1/20), Jason's office had a shower for us. I had been really excited about going and seeing all of our friends, but by that point I was stuck in the hospital. So, Jason brought the laptop with webcam to the hospital, and I joined the shower via Skype. It was a lot of fun to be able to watch the action and interact with people. However, it was kind of scary to see myself projected on a giant screen in their conference room!

Everyone was very generous, and we are grateful to now have all 3 carseats, a pack n' play, and some adorable clothes, blankets, and books. Thanks everyone!!!

Here are some pictures...

See me on the screen in the background?


They really taunted me by eating lots of good food in front of me while I tried to eat my hospital pot roast. Thankfully, someone prepared a couple of plates for me that Jason brought to the hospital later that evening. Everything was so good!




I hesitated to include this picture because of my giant pale self, but in the interested of unbiased journalism...

No comments:

Post a Comment