Ok, I know everyone who is going to visit has common sense and knows all about handwashing, etc. But forgive me for being a nervous overprotective parent already, and humor me here...I've got a list of guidelines for visitors in order to keep our babies healthy. We'll update it as we get more specific info from the doctors after the babies arrive. Just keep in mind that even though it's awesome we've made it to 35 weeks, the babies will still be premature and therefore more vulnerable. Thankfully we're heading toward the end of flu and RSV season.
1. Visitors will be limited to immediate family only at first. We'll open up to extended family and local friends when the docs say it's safe to do so. If you sign up to bring us food or walk the dog (which we greatly appreciate!) you may have to look at but not touch the babies.
2. Of course anyone who comes in the house must be healthy, and must not have been around anyone else who has been sick recently. Hand sanitizer and hand washing will be required before touching the babies.
3. shoot. I forgot the others. I will add more as my memory permits and as we get guidelines from the docs.

No comments:
Post a Comment