Omigosh, I just got a call from my MFM (high risk OB) that the team of MFMs met yesterday about when to deliver me. They agreed that they would be comfortable with me getting to 35 completed weeks, which is next Wednesday. So I have a c-section scheduled for next Thursday, 3/25!!!!!!!!! And it is scheduled with my favorite MFM, which makes me extra excited and more comfortable.
I will get one more round of steroid shots early next week to help the babies' lungs, and I will still have NSTs this Friday and next Tuesday. If the babies show any signs of distress on the NSTs, or if I show any signs of labor, they might be delivered earlier. But I feel pretty confident that we'll make it to the scheduled date. The babies seem awfully comfortable in there.
Jason and I are both scared and excited by this news. It's one thing to fantasize about 3 babies, but it's another thing to have them here in reality! I know I'll miss having them move inside me, and I'll miss getting to have them all to myself. I'll have to get used to the idea of sharing them with other people. And the idea of having actual babies after waiting for them for so long is just unimaginable sometimes.
We will be sure to update with pictures when we have them! Until then, only one more week for taking pictures of my big belly!

Congrats!!! you are doing amazing!
ReplyDelete