Well folks, everybody is still holding steady! The NST took longer than usual today because Baby C was sleepy at first and not performing up to par. However, with a little extra time she passed the test along with A and B. No changes in my status, no signs of labor, etc. My biggest complaint now is that I've developed an itchy rash on my belly called PUPPS (if you google pictures of this, don't be scared - mine doesn't look nearly as bad as the pictures on online). I've got a prescription for a steroid cream that will hopefully help.
So...I finally got the doctor to start talking about scheduling a c-section. He wants to plan for it around the end of 35 weeks/beginning of 36 weeks, which is 2 weeks from now. Not sure I can make it that far - the babies show no signs of wanting to come out, but I sure would like to be comfortable again! Then again, 2 weeks ago I thought I'd never make it to 34 weeks, and here I am. Guess I'll just take it day by day. I will be happy just to have something on the calendar, and then if the babies decide to come before then that will be super. We'll keep you posted!
Oh - and if I'm slow in responding to emails or phone calls, please don't be offended. It's harder for me to type consistently because of my carpal tunnel syndrome, and even phone calls take a lot of stamina these days. I love hearing from you, I just may not be able to get back to you right away. Thanks as always for everyone's support!

No comments:
Post a Comment