Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Forgot a few things...

I forgot a few tidbits of information in yesterday's post. So here are some more exciting details:

Baby B is now breech - somehow in the last 4 weeks he managed to do a somersault. I have no idea how - there can't be much room in there. Babies A and C are still vertex (head down). This means that each baby gets to kick another baby in the head! A can kick C's head, C can kick B's head, and B can kick A's head. Based on some of the crazy movements I feel I think they are spending a fair amount of time torturing each other.

Ok, this is really annoying. I had a mental list of 3 things I was going to share, and now I can't remember the others. I will update this post when my memory returns!

...two hours later, and I've remembered...

one funny part of the baby weight gain goal was to exceed the weight of Jason's mom's Yorkie. Little Bailey weighs 4 pounds, 2 ounces, so we have officially met our goal! It's definitely a good indicator of a chubby baby when it weighs more than a little dog. :) The next growth goal for them will be once they're born - when they weigh more than my 12 pound cat we'll know that they're growing well!

And the other thing about my appointment yesterday. My uterus is now measuring 46cm top to bottom (fundal height). So ladies pregnant with just one baby, don't complain to me until you are 46 weeks pregnant with a 13 pound baby!

Stay tuned for a new belly picture later today...

No comments:

Post a Comment