I'll keep this short and sweet. Both because I'm exhausted, and I know what everyone is really waiting for - photos! Babies born at 10am 3/25/10. Mom and babies doing great. No NICU time at all.
Abigail Lucia – 5 lbs., 3 oz.
Lucas Steele – 4 lbs., 12 oz.
Zoey Stella – 3 lbs., 15 oz.

Congrats x 3!!!! They are perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful babies. Gorgeous family. Oh happy day!
ReplyDeleteThey are so beautiful. So glad that they are all healthy. What great weights and no NICU time which is AWESOME. Their names are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats on your beautiful babies!
ReplyDeleteglad to hear there was no nicu time and that you are all doing well! get some rest! :)
No NICU time is AMAZING! Congratulations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, they are so amazing and beautiful! No NICU time at all? That is great! I'm so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations for your babies!
ReplyDeleteI loved the first picture where they are all together :) it's so great that they are healthy! A great miracle x3!
Absolutely beautiful babies! You guys are very blessed. I hope you enjoy every second you can of your little miracles. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! They are adorable!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL .... Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE these pictures. The one of all 3 of them in the little baby crib is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! They're absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDelete