Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tummy Time! and other assorted photos

When we remember and have time and the babies are happy, we have them practice tummy time. (you can imagine how often those three criteria are met!). I had to take these pictures because of their outfits. Ever since the shower when we received these adorable outfits with animals on the back of the pants (thanks Cindy!), I knew I had to take a picture of all the bottoms lined up. I think they look pretty darn cute!





Lucas was the only one who practiced rolling from tummy to back. He got frustrated though because those darn sisters kept getting in the way.


Zoey preferred to nap her way through tummy time.


I put Abby down in the chair to grab something really quickly. She stayed upright in what we now call her "seated swaddle" pose.


This is what happens when I leave Jason and Peter unsupervised with the babies.


Looking gorgeous in their Mother's Day dresses (Zoey is wearing newborn size, and Abby is in 0-3!)



Playmat fun.

1 comment:

  1. These babies are just adorable! Love all the pictures! There were certain outfits that I *knew* I had to get a picture of Hampton in as soon as I got them as well!!

    ReplyDelete