A blog about my pregnancy with triplets, and our adventures with the babies once they arrive.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
New entry for the Guiness World Records
Although I'd like to be the kind of mom who doesn't talk incessantly about her babies' poop, I just have to share a story from today. Zoey has a reputation for having diaper changes that involve several diapers, as having a fresh diaper put on seems to inspire her to produce more poop. Well today, Zoey set a new world record - 6 diapers, one right after the other. As soon as my mom got a clean diaper on, Zoey filled it. And screamed while she was doing it. And I was holding Lucas in the same room, and he screamed in sympathy (while nursing). All my mom and I could do was laugh hysterically while the babies screamed and the diapers kept filling up. At least Zoey is helping to use up the preemie diapers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment