Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Green Day

Abby enjoyed helping me fold the laundry yesterday


I like the weekend schedule - Jason and I go back to our old routine where we trade shifts at night. So he took the 11pm and 5am feedings, and I took the 2am and 8am. I still had to get up to pump at 5am, but it was so exciting to get to go back to sleep for 2 hours! Here are the babies waiting in line for their 8am breakfast. Abby is starting to wait 3.5 hours between feedings instead of 3, so she is always last to eat.


We love dressing the babies in cute outfits - for years I have looked at cute baby clothes and couldn't wait to dress my baby in them. Little did I know that I'd have 3 adorable babies to play dress-up with! While we're not really into buying identical outfits, we are starting to have "theme" days. Today is "green outfit day"...

Lucas looking handsome




Abby looking sweet




Zoey making her funny faces




The 3 of them wiggling in the crib


So it's 1:30pm and turning into a fairly relaxed Saturday. I got to go out and do a few errands this morning, and now Jason is out doing yardwork this afternoon. The babies are sleeping quietly now - this should last for another 30 minutes until their next feeding. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment