Thus far we have just been doing sponge baths with the babies - I think we were afraid they'd be too small and slippery for the baby tub. But today I decided that they were ready, primarily because they were kind of gross! Zoey especially always smells like sour milk b/c she's a messy eater. Plus they've entered that lovely newborn stage of losing hair, peeling skin, and acne. Good thing they're so cute despite those things! So it was into the tub for all of them. They all actually liked it - they seemed to enjoy the warm water and only cried when they were taken out of the tub. Whew!
Abby


Lucas


Zoey


And the clothing theme for the day is...ruffles! (sorry Lucas, no ruffles for you)

I don't know why I love taking pictures of them piled on our bed before their breakfast, but I do!
I just had to do a double take because the first picture looks just like Millie in our bathtub. We have the same whale tub! They are all super duper cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the bath pics - glad to hear it was a positive experience for all! ~Diane
ReplyDelete