
My mom has been doing baby laundry nonstop since she arrived. We have been given tons of baby clothes from friends, acquaintances, and even near-strangers - they are all really happy to be cleaning out their closets and helping out a "high need" family. We also received some adorable clothes, blankets, and sheets as shower gifts. We are thrilled that we will probably not have to buy any clothes for the first year, but a bit overwhelmed about where we are going to store everything. The above picture shows all the clothes that have been washed so far - and these are only the preemie, newborn, and 0-3 sizes. We have many boxes in the attic of larger sizes. Our dresser is looking smaller and smaller!
This weekend we are going to attempt to organize everything and get it in drawers, and I will hopefully be able to post an "after" picture in a few days. Thank goodness we have a back-up dresser in our guest room for the overflow!
p.s. my ribs have been feeling a bit better in the last 24 hours or so. I think I was too active on Tues & Wed (dr. appt., folding baby laundry, etc.) so I've been forcing myself to lay more still. I think it's helping.

No comments:
Post a Comment