Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Our first walk

On Friday we ventured out for our first walk in the neighborhood. It was a beautiful sunny day! (have I mentioned how happy I am that I'm no longer on bedrest, now that the weather is so great??)

We went in the middle of the day to avoid all the morning dog-walkers and school kids. We don't want anyone poking their nose or fingers where they don't belong!

Since I can't lift or push anything heavy, I went along as the photo journalist. Jason "wore" Zoey in our new Moby wrap carrier (which is awesome, by the way) and pushed the other two in the double snap n' go stroller. Mom walked the dog, who did a great job of not getting tangled up in the stroller. We didn't go far since I don't have much stamina yet, but it was great to get outside.

 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for the Moby! It looks like you guys are doing great, and thank goodness your physical recovery is going so well!

    ReplyDelete