Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

I had a lot of fun picking cute outfits for the babies to wear today. Thanks to all the generous gifts and hand-me-downs we've received, we have a fair amount to choose from. Perhaps I'm biased, but I think they all look pretty spectacular in their Easter outfits.

Zoey
 
Lucas
 
Abby
 

I couldn't start feeding Zoey until I had another picture of her cuteness!
 

And here's a picture of Grandma Peg, Grandma Diane, and GranMary, each holding a baby. Sorry it's blurry. Still getting used to the new camera...
 

It was neat to have my mom and Jason's mom and her partner all in the same house for a few hours today. It's a good thing we had enough babies to go around!!
Posted by Picasa


My mom holding all 3 babies
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment