Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Singing and Dancing

Lately the kids have really loved singing and dancing. They carry their Wee Sing songbooks around and sing from them, and even sit at the piano and act like they are reading music while playing. They also demand that we sing to them, and say "no" if they don't like the song we choose, and clap and say "yay" at the end of each song. They also seem to know which songs are one which pages, I guess by identifying the pictures that go with the songs.

Here they are doing their own concert with the books.




They also love the Ring Around the Rosie song. I don't know where they learned it - I haven't been teaching it to them, but maybe my parents or the nanny have. Please ignore my singing voice in this one...


(if we had known we were going to have triplets we would have gotten a king size bed instead of a queen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment