First glimpse of the sandbox
Checking out the sand toys
Playing with dad
Playing with Grandma Di
That evening it was time to make sure we were ready for their Sunday morning party.
Earlier in the week I put together Elmo gift baskets for them, with items gathered from the dollar bin at Target and from local consignment sales.
After the kids went to bed I got to work on their birthday crowns. Seeing as I cut them out freehand (no pattern - just ideas from other websites), used whatever materials I had on hand, and made them at 9pm the night before their birthday, I thought they turned out pretty well.
Here's a little video fun for you - Abby dancing to the singing Elmo hand:
Stay tuned for pictures and videos from the big day!
p.s. Saturday 3/24 will forever be known as the day that Lucas figured out how to jump out of his crib at naptime. More about that later...

No comments:
Post a Comment