Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Snow Day

It's been a mild winter here, as it has been across the mid-Atlantic. We finally had snow a week ago, so I was determined to get everyone outside to have a real winter.

First, by way of comparison, here are snow pics from last year. You can see they were a little confused...



Getting them dressed this year took about a million hours, and I think I overdressed them because it wasn't actually too freezing out. Or maybe I was just hot by the time I got everyone dressed and outside.



After all that work, they were considerably displeased by the snow. They didn't want to walk on it, or touch it, or even look at it. They were much happier when we went back outside later in the afternoon and much of the snow had melted. Oh well, maybe next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment