Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Remember those felt Christmas trees? I wanted to do something like that for each holiday. My mom had the brilliant idea of making a flannel board and then cutting out shapes for each holiday theme. So for Valentine's Day we had hearts, of course! I don't have any pictures of the kids in action because I didn't remember to take a picture of the board until after they went to bed.

Our attempts at a Valentine's Day photo shoot after we got home from work. They were not very focused. I was really missing the babies when I was at work today, because everyone was posting adorable Valentine's Day baby pictures on Facebook. So I was determined to get a shot of them in their red clothes. Actually, when you look back at last year's Valentine's post, this year's pictures aren't much different!




Here's a video of Lucas dancing to his musical Valentine from Grandma Di while his sisters rip up junk mail.


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment