Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2011

Ok, we're fast-forwarding to Mother's Day. You don't need to hear about the time between Easter and Mother's Day - it was just a blur of packing, moving, and unpacking. (with a lot of help from my parents and Grandmas Di & Peg. Somehow I didn't get any pictures of them while they were here - they were too busy working!)

Mother's Day 2010 - such tiny babies!


I bought those little dresses myself (this is significant, since so many clothes have been given to us - I only buy clothes for special occasions)


Mother's Day 2011
They take up a bit more lap space now, and are a tad more independent and wiggly. ;)


Hugs & kisses


Where's mom? Buried under babies. Where's Zoey? Trying to steal the camera from Jason.


Jason had Zoey out on the deck with him while he was on the phone, and the other two were inside with me. They really enjoyed banging on the glass at each other.


And just because I love this picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment