Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Sweet words and sibling fun

Exciting news - Abby has started saying "mama"! I'm sure she knows what she's saying when she does it, since she often says it right after I enter or leave the room. All the babies have been babbling "dada" for awhile now, so I've been feeling left out.

And, my 2nd favorite words...We are finally under contract on a house! It's got a ton of space, a big yard, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a screened porch, and lovely harvest gold appliances straight out of the 70s. There is much updating to be done, but it's worth it to have more than twice the space we have now!


Zoey's favorite thing to do now is to shake her head "no". She started shaking her head really quickly at dinner, which made Lucas laugh. Wish I could have gotten it on video.


Lucas loves giving kisses now, even to his sisters.


Abby returning the favor.


The babies and I went to Jason's soccer game on Sunday. The weather was beautiful. I didn't bring enough panels for our supergate, so the play area was a little small. But there were several older kids there who loved entertaining the babies, which meant that I actually got to watch a little of the game and talk to some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment