I don't remember anymore how it felt physically to be that pregnant, but I sure do remember all the emotions associated with birthday eve!
We are looking forward to a fun weekend of first birthday celebrations. Grandma Di and Uncle Dane will be here, along with GrandMary and Grandpa Gene, to help us have a little party for the babies. We're also going to have some professional photos taken, which I am very excited about. I will do my best to keep up with the blog over the weekend!
For now, enjoy these pictures and videos from the past few days...
Lucas is so handsome in his preppy outfit I just can't stand it.
Pre-bedtime pile of babies
They remind us of Dr. Seuss characters in these pajamas.
More hysterical giggles from Lucas. We love that this is what he does when he gets overtired (versus the shrieking that the girls do).

Lucas' laugh is so stinkin' cute!!! Happy 1st Birthday!!!
ReplyDelete