Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

She rolls!

12/16 - here are some pics of Zoey rolling:





12/15: No picture/video of it yet, but we had to tell the blog world that Zoey has finally decided that rolling from back to tummy is a worthwhile pursuit. For weeks she has only done it under extreme duress (by us putting toys out of her reach) and has flipped to her back as soon as possible. But in the past few days she has started rolling on her own terms, going from back to tummy to back, and having fun kicking her siblings and stealing toys in the process.

p.s. check out the new polls I added on the left side of the blog page. :)

p.p.s. omigosh, I made the poll closure date their birthday, and it's telling me that there are only 99 days left until March 25. eek! how is that possible??

p.p.p.s. how do you like the new blog layout? Can you tell I'm postponing doing other important tasks by playing with the blog formatting?

No comments:

Post a Comment