Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lazy Saturday

For the first time in awhile, we have absolutely nothing scheduled this weekend. We had a nice lazy day, mostly at home. Jason and I split up the babies in the morning - I took Abby to Babies R Us, and he took Zoey and Lucas to our outdoor pedestrian mall for a walk. I always love people's reactions when I have just one baby with me and they ask if she is my only child - I always answer "she's one of a set of three" and they are so surprised. tee hee.

Abby loves all jewelry, even dog tags.


Lucas holding his bottle and wearing his Detoit Tigers sweatsuit. Have we mentioned that he has 1.5 teeth right now?


Multi-tasking Zoey - standing, chewing on a teether, and watching a little TV. We can see a little tooth about to poke through!


Abby considering the idea of crawling


Casey helping us pre-treat the laundry after a messy dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment