Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Nap boycotts

We have had afternoon nap boycotts the past 3 days. Two of them were probably our fault since we took the babies out in the middle of the day and disrupted their routine. But they really had no excuse not to nap today. I'm really really hoping that this isn't the beginning of going to one nap per day. I'm not ready for that!

So now Lucas isn't the only one who likes to pull up to spy on Zoey in her crib. This is what I found when the girls were supposed to be napping today.


Abby and Zoey seemed to enjoy "talking" to each other instead of napping.


I moved Abby to the portable crib in the guest room (also known as the "holding area"). Still no nap. This is what I found when I walked in. She is so proud of herself for being able to get into a sitting position so easily.


Lucas decided to try going topless during yesterday's nap boycott.


help!

1 comment:

  1. Nap boycotts are definately no fun but they sure do make for some cute pics! I hope they get back on track soon.

    ReplyDelete