A blog about my pregnancy with triplets, and our adventures with the babies once they arrive.
Love it! That is so cute! Glad to see they like their bumbos!
We bought two the other day on CL and I just smile when we walk past them. I am glad they are enjoying them.
I'm glad to see the Bumbo council taking on the tough issues. I'd have to advise leaning in the constant accessory direction with a compromise for photo shoots. Keep the cute pics coming!
Love it! That is so cute! Glad to see they like their bumbos!
ReplyDeleteWe bought two the other day on CL and I just smile when we walk past them. I am glad they are enjoying them.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see the Bumbo council taking on the tough issues. I'd have to advise leaning in the constant accessory direction with a compromise for photo shoots. Keep the cute pics coming!
ReplyDelete