Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

On top of everything else...


Poor Abby. She has thrush (yeast infection in the mouth). This is not good news for any of us. Abby has to get drops in her mouth 4 times a day for 2 weeks. I have to sanitize all nipples, pacifiers, and anything else that comes in contact with her mouth. And then I have to hope that Lucas and Zoey don't get it. They already have to take Zantac twice a day and gas drops after every meal. We don't need to add more drops to their lives. And let's not talk about the fact that I don't give any of them their vitamin D drops nearly as often as I should.

Oh - plus Abby has a painful diaper rash, caused by acidic poo. So basically she's been miserable - hurts to eat, hurts to have a dirty diaper. She hasn't napped and needs to be held more than usual. At least she went right to sleep at bedtime.

It's always something.

1 comment:

  1. I just have to hand it to you. I can barely handle my 4 month old. I don't know how you do three babies!!! You deserve an AWARD!!!

    ReplyDelete