Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Birthday Afternoon

After the party, there was still lots to do. Some friends of ours were in town visiting, so we went to see them and their kids for a little playdate in the afternoon.

There were more kids here, but we couldn't get them all in the picture at the same time.



Just before we left, it started snowing! By the time we got home there were a few inches of snow on the ground.  Jason and the kids and Grandma Di went out to play. I stayed inside where it was warm and took pictures through the window. :)





Comparing snowsuits, or lack thereof.



Abby stayed inside for awhile too, but eventually decided she wanted to play a little.

 


We couldn't believe we had snow on their birthday weekend, especially after we had gotten them so many outdoor toys! They had fun playing in the snow this winter, but I think next year I need to get them real snowsuits that fit and waterproof mittens - they kept getting frustrated that their fleece mittens got wet. They made a cute snowman, though!



No comments:

Post a Comment