Dancing at Fridays at Five
Dinner out on the downtown mall
Hanging with Nelly the Cow at the farmer's market in Nelson County
Naked swimming in the backyard (the kids, not Dane and I)
Riding tricycles in the driveway
Climbing at the playground
Running through water geysers at the spraypark
'Giving' pacifiers to babies Leo and Sam (thanks for the virtual help guys)
Here are a few things that we didn't accomplish:
Taking many photos
Cleaning
Sleeping (by Dane or I)
Laundry
Not a bad weekend I'd say. Here's proof that Dane survived his stay:
And some pics from the water park and playground (cheating a bit by borrowing some shots that Hannah took the week before):
| Splashing around |
| Follow the leader |
| Whew, time for a snack |
| Sisters chillin' |
| Dual climbers |
| All by myself |
| Slide train! |
| Zoey leading the way across the bridge |
| Abby being sweet as usual |



No comments:
Post a Comment