Sweet conversation after we finished reading the Elmo Loves You book:
Zoey: I love Elmo
Me: who else do you love? [hoping she'll say mommy since I was out of town all weekend]
Zoey: I love Abby and Lucas.
[melt!]
**************************
In the morning when they wake up they often say "Good Morning" to each other and are so happy to see each other.
**************************
If we have to move them into separate rooms for sleeping because they're acting up at bedtime, they'll cry for each other and ask to sleep together..."sleep with Lucas!" "Abby come back!"
**************************
Zoey likes her privacy during potty training. For example, "Get out mama. Close the door please."
**************************
Another potty training gem:
While trying to tell the girls all about the importance of drinking water, I asked "what helps you go pee?" and Abby said "stickers!"
*************************
When they want something, they sometimes won't say what it is, but they'll say "mommy stand up" and then once I'm up they'll move on to the next instruction. It's like a toddler game of Simon Says.
*************************
And their current favorite: "I do it myself!"

No comments:
Post a Comment