On Friday the kids ate dinner with us, which is a rare event, since they usually eat earlier than we do. It went quite well.
Friday night bedtime stories
We had a relaxed day on Christmas Eve, with lots of book-reading, napping, and eating. I even took a 2.5 hour nap - I can't remember the last time I did that!
Reading with Grandma Di
The girls' hair is finally long enough for pigtails, and they are finally leaving them alone when I put them in. It's a big milestone!
In the afternoon, we all went over to my parents' house for appetizers and eggnog.
Music time. Later on my mom and dad gave a very nice violin/dulcimer/piano concert.
Abby singing along to cookbooks.
The pigtails are killing me with cuteness
Lucas had fun piling on top of Zoey, and she didn't even mind.
After we got home and got everyone to bed, it was time to prepare for the big day!
Brothers sporting their coordinating winter hats.
We had already assembled and wrapped everything earlier in the week (yay us!) so all we had to do was arrange the presents under the tree. The guys built a wall of cardboard bricks around the presents.

No comments:
Post a Comment