Another sad post about another tragic loss. A woman that I got to know through an online community of moms of multiples died last night. She had fought cancer for 5 years, went through IVF and froze embryos before chemo, later did a transfer of her embryos and was blessed with triplets. Her babies just turned one last week. She died less than two weeks after their first birthday.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/meghanjoule
Her blog is http://mbjmaybebaby.blogspot.com/ - it will give you more of her history but hasn't been updated in a few months.
I'm having a really hard time with this. I can't imagine babies being left without a mom, and I can't believe a dad has to raise his triplets alone. It's so awful I can't stand it.
I know that donations are being accepted to set up education funds for the babies - the Caring Bridge site has the details if anyone wants to donate.
Hug your babies and moms and dads and spouses tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment