Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First Haircut

You may remember a couple of months ago when I botched a haircut for Abby. Since then I've been a little hesitant to cut their hair again, but didn't want to take them to some expensive kid salon that charges $18 (!) per kid. Their hair was down to their noses in front, and I couldn't keep barrettes or headbands on them for more than 2 seconds. Luckily Jason has a co-worker who moonlights as a hairdresser, and she agreed to come over to the house to cut their hair. The whole process went really well, and the babies look even cuter now.

Abby went first, since she is usually least afraid of new people and experiences. She sat really still, and enjoyed sucking on a toy cat's head throughout.


Zoey went second. She was a little unsure about it, but she did great overall. Now we can see her pretty eyes!


Lucas was just waking up from a nap when it was his turn for a haircut, so he was pretty groggy throughout. The great news is...with a little trim, his hair curls even more in the back now!


[I know we are way behind on blog posts - this haircut happened over a week ago! Maybe in a few days we'll be caught up enough to post about our July 4th trip]

No comments:

Post a Comment