Sorry for the gap between posts. I actually went out of town last weekend for a fun time with some girlfriends, and Jason stayed home with the babies and took care of them for 48 hours straight. I'm so glad I got to get away and am grateful to Jason for helping to make it happen.
Here are some videos of what's been happening lately. Zoey has been walking steadily for the last couple of months, and she has finally learned to walk while pushing her popper.
The babies love playing in their room and walking amongst the "secret passageways" between the cribs.
Will post more updates soon...we are hoping to finish decorating the nursery this weekend so we can upload pictures. :)

My favorite part about the first video is what I assume is dad trying to nap in the middle of play time. Though I have tried many times, I have never been quite able to manage it, myself.
ReplyDelete