Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Post-Thanksgiving Fun

On Friday morning we went for a hike at a local park (after I ran out to do some early morning shopping, of course). The kids had a great time walking through the leaves.

Took this one with the camera myself. I was pleased that we were both in the frame, even if I do have a goofy grin.
After our hike we peeked in the windows of an old barn.
Then the kids plopped themselves down in the grass for a snack.

But after a few minutes, they walked back over to the barn, one...

by one...

by one.
Then they moved snack over to a little bench.


There were some races across the field

Zoey and Lucas grabbed the camera to take a few shots.

That evening, we went to the downtown pedestrian mall for the holiday tree lighting. Per usual, we drew a lot of attention with our triple wagon. As Miss Virginia and her entourage were walking by, they asked if she could take a picture with them. The kids didn't quite know what to make of all the fuss.
Is this pic blurry in an artsy kind of way, or in a "I was trying to walk and take a picture at the same time" kind of way?

Since we were hungry, we went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant near our old house. The place always struck us as being very family-friendly, and before we had kids we ate their a lot and dreamed about the day we could take our own kids there (big dreams, I know). The kids did great, and the staff was definitely very kid-friendly. Jason and I even got to finish our margaritas and our food!

No comments:

Post a Comment