Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fun with Goggles

Sheesh. Two weeks since my last post, and I still haven't finished with vacation pictures. I may still be posting about the vacation at Thanksgiving. I have a whole CD of pictures that Grandma Di took and I haven't even looked at them yet. I'm determined to get to it, though! It's just so hard when I don't even get any "me" time until 8:30pm, and then I'm tired enough to go to bed by 9:30pm.

So while you're waiting for beach pictures, here are some pictures of the kids playing with goggles in the bathtub. After Abby almost stole some other kid's goggles at the pool, I got them some cheap ones from the grocery store. They loved them! And, I made the serendipitous discovery that they don't complain as much about their hair getting rinsed when they're wearing the goggles.



No comments:

Post a Comment