Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Apple Festival

On Saturday we took the crew to a local apple festival. We bravely did not put them in a stroller since it was a small festival and we were able to park really nearby. It was definitely a challenge to herd the triplets but they had a good time. We didn't stay too long but it was nice to get out of the house for a little while. Too bad Jason and I didn't get to sit down and enjoy some hard cider.




Petting some sheep [while I try not to worry about germs]

Waiting for dad to buy some apples [while I fielded a conversation with a guy who just had to come up to me and ask about having triplets. sigh.]

Zoey enjoying a fresh orchard apple. She loves biting into apples now.

No comments:

Post a Comment