Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

We're back! Did you miss us?

We just got back from a trip to the beach with my parents. It was the babies' first time at the beach, and our first time taking a full week vacation with the trio. Thank goodness my parents were there to help! I wouldn't call it "relaxing" but it was fun!

I'll try to do several posts this week about the trip, since we took so many pictures. This set of pics is from their very first view of the ocean - it was cloudy that morning, and I wasn't sure how they'd react to the sand, so we didn't put their bathing suits on.

A little perplexed - where are we?


Toys!


Abby got right down to business and started shoveling sand. Notice the sand in her hair?


On the other hand, Zoey was not a fan of sand. Notice she is not sitting all the way down.


Lucas getting brave enough to walk around.


This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip

No comments:

Post a Comment