Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

College game day

Jason and I have been collecting college onesies from our alma maters since before these babies were conceived. So far we have Wake Forest, Michigan, and Virginia. We still need U of South Carolina. Then again, we have 3 onesies for 3 babies so maybe that's enough.

We realized the other day we'd better have them wear the onesies soon, before they outgrow them!

Here I am with the onesies during my maternity photo shoot (thanks for the great pictures, Christy!)


And here are the actual babies wearing them. We didn't manage to get a picture of all 3 of them together.

Lucas is not pleased to be sitting so close to one of his ACC rivals






Zoey's onesie says "smallest fan" - we felt that was appropriate for her (note the spit up all over her shirt - threw up when she heard richrod was being investigated by the ncaa again)


1 comment:

  1. OK I'm going to put Momma B on getting you some MSU or Gopher gear for those trips....and J, you are going to like it! We need fair state representation here.

    Also, I would like an "add in" category for the trips look alike voting. I need options to write in my own thoughts on the subject :)

    ReplyDelete